A delicious dinner


I can’t remember when the last time I cooked was. I used to cook quite often during the university life, but not really in the mood of cooking lately. After today’s office hour, I was tempting for a delicious dinner. So, I dropped by at KLCC Cold Storage to get some grocery and decided to cook Kyay-Oh (ကြေးအိုး), a special food we Myanmar people love to eat. It basically is a vermicelli soup with green vegetable, tofu, meatball and chicken. The main secret for this kind of dish is to have a delicious soup base.

The ingredients are:
- Half slice of whole chicken
- Chicken liver
- Meat balls
- Quail egg
- Green Vegetable, I use pak choy
- Tofu
- Garlic, ginger, salt, pepper

I boiled the ingredients separately and mixed again at last. I didn’t like the taste of boiled chicken liver, so, I fried it with some soy-sauce first. And to prepare a tasty sauce is important to match a Kyay-Oh dish. Actually, this is my first time cooking this, but amazingly it turns out to be quite delicious . I don’t really know how to mix the sauce, thus I ended up with a normal chili sauce. Wished someone would join me, but, I had to eat alone. Anyway, it had been a great dinner ;-)

10 comments:

strike said...

အော် ကြေးအိုးပေါ့နော်...ဟိ ဟိ :P

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

စထရိုက်>> ဒါကြေးအိုးပါ။ အစစ်ပါ။ ကျိန်ပြောမှ ယုံမှာလားဟင် :P

dr-nelly said...

စားချင်တယ်ကွယ်... ကျွေးပါလား

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

ma nelly>> မြန်မာလိုတွေ ဘာတွေ ရေးလို့ပါလား။ ကျွေးမှာပေါ့.. ကျွေးမှာပေါ့

dr-nelly said...

ဟီးဟီး... မြန်မာပဲဟာ.. မြန်မာလို ရေးရမှာပေါ့.. မြန်မာတိုက်ပင်ကျင့်ထားတာ မကြာသေးဘူး...ကျွေးရင်လာကို စားအုံးမှာ...

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

ma nelly >> ဟဲဟဲ.. တော်တော် တိုးတက်လာတာဘဲ။ :D အရင်ဘဲ လာပါဦး၊ ကြိုက်သလောက် ကျွေးမယ်။ မနယ်လီဆီကလည်း ပြန်စားရဖို့ စောင့်နေတယ်။ :P

Battosai said...

အစ်မရေ လာလည်တယ်ဗျ ကြေးအိုးသောက်သွားတယ် :D
စားချင်တာပြောနော် ချက်ကျွေးတယ်
သိသင့်တာလေးတွေဖတ်သွားတယ်ဗျ
ကျနော်က ထမင်းချက်လေ :D
ကွန်ပျူတာအကြောင်းမသိလို့

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

Battosai>> စားချင်တာတွေ အများကြီးဘဲ။ စားဖိုမှုးကြီးကို မေးရဦးမယ် :)

Battosai said...

အစ်မရေ Tom Yam ကချက်ပြီးသွားပြီဗျ
တော်တော်ကြာပြီထင်တယ် Search မှာရှာကြည့်ပါ ဒါမှမဟုတ် Menu က Soup မှာကြည့်ပါ ကျေးဇူးတင်ပါတယ် စားချင်တာပြောတာ

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

Bottosai>> ရှာလို့တွေ့သွားပြီ.. ကျေးဇူးပါ

Post a Comment

Please feel free to use any font to comment :)