SORRY

If you accidently received friendster invitation from me, please ignore it. I didn't mean to spam. Friends might understand me, but it even reach to my lecturers, my boss and my clients as well.. My Gosh!! It's all a-one-click fault, I really want an undo if possible... ~sigh~

I deeply apologize for any annoyance which might have had occurred. All in my gmail contact list and blog readers who subscribed feeds from this blog might get affected. :-(

I'm really sorry. Thanks for bearing with me.

Regards,
Thinzar

3 comments:

mmhan said...

I thought so.

You don't needa apologize.

It's quite frightful that with a single click things can get really messed up in these days huh.

Mhaw Sayar said...

It's Ok မသဉ္ဖာ. ဘာမှ မဖြစ်ပါဘူးဗျာ. ဒီလိုပါပဲ. ဖြစ်တတ်ပါတယ်. :)

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

mmhan>> but.. some people, including me, don't like populating the mailbox with those friendster invitation. that's why i feel so bad. huhu..really.. just a single click, email sent to >150 people. If u didn't commented on it, i don't know only when will i know it came up as a post on the blog. :D Thanks for that.

mhaw sayar>> ဖြစ်တော့ ဖြစ်တတ်တာဘဲ။ ဒါပေမယ့် ဒီတစ်ခါ နည်းနည်း ဆိုးသွားတာ။ ဂျီမေး contact တွေ အားလုံးဆီ ရောက်သွားတော့ ကိုယ့်ရဲ့ သူငယ်ချင်းတွေအပြင် ဆရာတွေရော ရုံးက ဘော့စ်ရော customer တွေဆီပါရောက်သွားတာဆိုတော့ ဘယ်လို ဖြေရမှန်းကို မသိတော့ပါဘူး။ မန်နေဂျာကလည်း ခေါ်မေးသေးတယ်။ ဒီအီးမေးလ် နင်ပို့တာလားတဲ့။ သူကတော့ email hijack လုပ်ခံလိုက်ရတယ်လို့ ထင်နေတာတဲ့။ သူငယ်ချင်းတွေကလည်း အံ့ဩနေတယ်။ it's not like u တဲ့။ တစ်ချို့ကလည်း နင့်ကို add ထားတာဘဲ။ ဘာလို့ ထပ်ပို့တာလဲတဲ့။ ပြန်လိုက်ရတဲ့ အီးမေးလ်တွေ .. လူကို စိတ်ညစ်သွားတာဘဲ။
ရေးရင်းရေးရင်း ညည်းချင်း ဖြစ်သွားပြီ။ :)

Post a Comment

Please feel free to use any font to comment :)