Exams.. exams

Already get done with all the exams today. (As i used to say, last paper of my student's life though a lot of people argued on this fact. :) )

I could answer today's paper quite well (except i forgot to bring ruler and hence my student card was used to draw lines, lol, a multipurpose card, indeed!!), not like the first paper when i woke up 15 minutes before 9:00 and arriveed to exam hall 15 minutes late. My gosh!!! that's the first time and last time happened in my whole student's life. I couldn't think of "what if".

Still can't get back to blogging yet. A long to-do-list is queueing on my notice board. I used to wait and enjoy the last day of exam every semester, but this time, it havn't become a being awaited day..

Life still goes on...

7 comments:

layma said...

(done with all the exams today.)
That sounds good ..
(15 minutes late)
Uh...How exciting !!!
(can't get back to blogging )
:(

AbDdU! said...

LOOOOOL!

now thats the worst thing that can happen ... being late for exams will disable the OS (kernel panic!)

you should also write a how-to-(get-the-most-out-of-matricCards)

:)

good luck!

Alvin S. C. Lee said...

OnCheck(time) == -15 minutes
Begin function(RegainComposure)
For t = 15 to 0
t = t-1
Print "Relax lah!"
Loop
Print ":)"
End function

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

layma>> i'll be bck to normal after a month... hope so..

Abddu>> yeah..yeah.. i shud write about it.. u can contribute facts about matric if u hv some :)

Alvin >>
thankMsg BYTE "Thanks for your comment!"

mov ecx, 99
mov edx, OFFSET thankMsg
L1:
call WriteString
loop L1

:)

P.Ti said...

I have an experience like you during my school days. I woke up at 9AM which the time exam started. When I knew that I was going to be late, I couldn’t even wash my face properly and rushed to school. I took taxi to get school faster but unfortunately there was slow moving traffic on the way. When I arrived, it was already 9:35AM. My heart was pounding very fast because I worried that teachers might not allow me to go and sit the exam. Luckily the teachers who were in charge of the exam know me well and didn’t say anything but gave me question and answer papers.

That module was my favorite to get distinction. But I couldn’t answer well as I had to control my excitement and also didn’t have enough time to answer all the questions.

At the end, I only got B for that module. It was my first and last experience of getting late to exam.

Yeah… as you said… life still goes on…

isbella said...

exams....exams.....now finish visible one exam....but v all wl meet invisible exams in our whole life. right?????

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

Peti>> Owh.. how exciting is your experience!!

isbella>> u r right aunty.. :) so, what exam u r up to currently??

Post a Comment

Please feel free to use any font to comment :)