Proud for KICT


Just now, I happened by to browse through KICT’s APC-ACM-ICPC Programming Contest photo gallery, an event took place on 4th-5th December, 2007.


… I feel proud and delighted to see the event hosted by KICT.
… Makes me kinda miss my student life.
… Remind me of the good old days in programming contests.
… The participants’ joy, anxiety, nervousness, satisfaction, frustration, unity, impatience, concentrations and such such feelings that they might have had encountered during the 5 hours were seemed transferred towards me, as browsing through the gallery.


Congratulations to the winners! And of course, even if you are not the winner, I congratulate you for having enough self-confidence to join the competition.

Let me end this with a few quotes regarding competitions:
  • * Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition - in having put forth the best within you. (Henry J. Kaiser)
  • * Besides winning, the most fun thing is getting out there and mixing it up with friends; it's the competition. (Al Unser, Jr.)
  • * Competition is the whetstone of talent. (Traditional Proverb)
  • * Enjoy the successes that you have, and don't be too hard on yourself when you don't do well. (Patty Sheehan )

~ Happy Programming ~ wink

3 comments:

Nakael Sidek Karim said...

Good old days? haiyya...already old eh??haha...

သဉ်ဇာ - Thinzar said...

sidek>> tak tahu la.. when i saw the juniors, i just felt i'm so old already... :D

najmi said...

*cough*.. got cha!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to use any font to comment :)